Wednesday, February 07, 2007

I'm "Available"










What's a Guy to do? I'm trying (with my "Daddy's" help) to become a "Chick Magnet." This is Daddy's idea of a sexy Valentine's outfit!

Daddy took me to the .... er...Doggy-barber.... for my very first Pompadore today. Would you just like to barf at the sissy bow? Cheesh! How am I supposed to troll the neighborhood picking up chicks wearing THIS stupid lookin' thing? Huh? Huh? Maybe I should bite Dad's leg! That would teach him! Now.... the bandana I can handle.... kinda makes me look like the "Kissing Bandit." Yeah..... the Ladies love a man wearing a cowboy hat and a bandana....... Macho...... how can I look macho wearing a bow???? Shoulda' bit the groomer......

Maybe I'll just go out and hang around the fire hydrant and wait to get beat up by the German Shepard down the street...... Cheesh!

Killer
(somehow the picture just doesn't fit the dog!)

No comments: