Saturday, May 19, 2007

The New Kitchen Progresses!















I know! It's been a while since I've posted...... I've been busy! Well...... JV has been busy, anyway!

This is the progress on my "new and improved" kitchen. Thanks for looking. Last night, JV jumped up from the dinner table, assembled his "tools," and got to work. He diligently masticked and placed; re-positioned, and then spaced all that you see here. Now the fun begins. Our tile cutter doesn't have the "guts" to cut the remaining tiles, so this morning, bright and early, he's off to the Folks in the Bright Orange Aprons to "procure" an adequate tile cutter. My best guess is that we'll be the proud owners of the "latest and greatest" before noon....LOL

1 comment:

piyodiva said...

uhhhh....excuse me. Now that your done braggin' about the new and improved kitchen, when the heck are you going to invite me over for din din? When can I place my order?