Monday, September 10, 2007

Dave and Carol's new "Pad"

Dave and Carol have a new house! Thank Goodness! If I had to have Carol whine one more time......lol I guess I should thank Noreen for selling?
Oh! So THERE'S the oven pilot! Verrrrrry interesting. Noreen..... KICK HIM!
This is how David "works." A vaccumn and two beers!
Poor Carol. When it came time to "hoe" out the old trailer, she was at a loss..... "Will I still wear this?" Er..... "Carol.... ya' don't wear white after Labor Day.... pack it!"
Ahhhhhhhhhh...... time for a break!

Thanks, again, Noreen...... Carol is now officially HAPPY!

1 comment:

Anita said...

What a surprise to have you left a comment on my blog. Nice hearing from you. Yes, it is so sad that she closed her store. She really needs an attitude adjustment.
Keep in touch and you know where you can find me. Yes, Michael has grown.