Saturday, December 29, 2007

What did I do this Summer and Fall?

Barb was a stitching fool this Summer and Fall..... What with John being in the hospital, and then needing a "Nurse" for a month, I spent a lot of time just sitting around watching the dust collect! The opportunity was too good to pass up, so I finished some WIPs, started a couple of Christmas ornaments, and in all..... aggrevated the heck out of my tendonitis! lol Oh.... and first of all, I made a few trips to Walmart when they sold off their DMC floss.... first for Michele, then for me..... here's mine:




And here's the finished pieces:
Heart in Hand "Hark!"


Another HIH "Wee Halloween Bird"


Ewe and Eye and Friends "Mommy and Me" Tuck Pillows for Michele's new Grand Sons:




Michele's Birthday Present.... "Another Day in Paradise" by (I can't remember who.... sorry)




Here's Michele's Christmas Present.... There's a neat French web blog that has all kinds of "freebie" mittens.... This is the "Tropic" themed mitten, front and back:



Prairie Schooler Santa 2005 was fun to do..... I was a little intimidated about the quilt, but it was really simple!:


This was a little handout from my LNS, A Stitcher's Garden in Manlius, NY... From Just Another Button Company, I've had the backing for years! I was probably going to make pajamas for Chris when my "almost" 31 year old Son was little....lol:



Here is The Prairie Schooler book 133 "Winter Wind":


....and #137 "Summer Breeze":


And also..... #132 Autumn Leaves:


I'll eventually get around to #136 "Spring Has Come" before the end of Winter.... lol

Enjoy!

No comments: