Friday, December 08, 2006

Happy Birthday, Bill!






































Did you think that we would forget????? Miss Laura, Miss Lana and Miss Barb were busily plotting and planning for your Special Day, for days in advance. We wanted your birthday to be memorable. By the look on your face at the gym this morning - it was! Great! We did it! AND..... we couldn't have done it without YOU! Thank you for slugging through the snow, not knowing about your surprise, Bill!

Now you can celebrate your special day for two days in a row. Enjoy your decorations, especially your "Kiss Me" button...... pin it on anywhere you want! Don't forget to wear it to the C&S party tonight, or to your Family birthday celebration at Danzer's tomorow night, either!



Enjoy!

2 comments:

bill said...

THANK YOU very very much. You3 made me feel important. I will remember this morning forever. i sent the blog to my children and should get some good replies. Could you sent the pictures to my e-mail address so I can put them on my computer. Again Thank you all for making my day. Bill

looseends said...

Well, the Birthday Boy looks fantastic. He was the first thing on my mind this morniing when I heard the dreadful 4:30 am alarm go off this morning. Gotta get up..can't miss the decorating of the Arc trainer! You know the more streamers the better!!! Yes, the girls and Bill are dripping wet (in more places that we'd like to admit) but we had fun!! Geez...we look pretty darn beatutiful for the "just rolled out of bed look". You should see what a little soap and water does...WATCHOUT we are just a vison of BEAUTY!!! And Barb what were you thinking when you asked Bill "Where do you want me to put the pin I bought you? It say's "Kiss me It's my Birthday". WOW, that was a loaded question. I had to stand back for that one!