Tuesday, January 16, 2007

Killer?... or... Bill's New Toy?



"Aren't I handsome? Doesn't this picture just make you want to say Awwwww.....? Do I LOOK like a vicious Beastie? Beware! They don't call me "Killer" for no reason!!!"






Jeepers, criminy! Just when I thought I had everybody on the edge of their seats, My Dad gave me a bath, and made me look like a drowned rat instead of a vicious Beastie! Who's gonna' believe me now? Huh? Huh?







See? I'm in "attack mode" now! Look how she tries to squirm away! I'll get you, My Pretty!!!!! Heh, heh.....









Now here's somebody who looks like he's afraid.... or maybe he's just doing a poor imitation of Me! Ha! I bark louder!







Well, If I can't scare them, I'll pretend to be in love with them! See? I've got this on on the string already..... who's next?








Ah.... Here's another one. Some guys get ALL the girls..... Bet Dad is jealous. Uh, huh!








Even the Kids love me! I'm one lucky Dog!









They love me so much, they bought all these toys. Some guys are just "chick magnets," I guess! Ah..... life is good!






This was NOT part of my plan.... Oh, no! I'm a Killer.... a Beastie. How can I attract chicks and intimidate my enemies when I'm wearing this whimpy thing? What? Do you think I'm afraid of the rain? Common' Dad! Get this thing off-a' me, or I'll piddle on your lap!

Okay, Maybe I CAN make this work...... Think..... Gene Kelly and "Singing in the Rain." Don't I look suave and debonnaire?

1 comment:

bill said...

GREAT pictures and comments. Thank you very much. Forwarded to my family. Killer has a following in the neighborhood. Can't say the same for me.
Bill