Monday, September 22, 2008

Holy Moley!

After I posted my contest submission, I realized that there are several finishes that I'd never posted! Here ya' go....

Mrs Washington by The Sampler Girl

Photobucket

Victoria Sampler Nametag from our Get Together at A Stitcher's Garden in Dewitt in May

Drawn Thread Name Tag

This was a Passione Rincon Freebie done for my kitchen.... maybe someday I'll frame it!

Freebie Rooster

I did this little guy last February while waiting for a flight at Kennedy.... I had several folks looking over my shoulder. He was also a freebie, but I can't remember the name of the French site! I used 22ct Hardanger, and stitched him.... He's only about 3". I even cut the mats! Whooo-hoo!

Photobucket

This is "A Kindred House" by Chessie and Me. I made it for Heather and Shawn's 10th Wedding Anniversary...... lots of speciality stitches, but it was still fun!

Photobucket

I did all 4 of the Prairie Schooler long Seasonal Samplers from last year:
Photobucket Prairie Schooler #136 Spring Has Come Photobucket Photobucket

....As well as the 4 Seasonal "block" samplers:

Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

No comments: