Monday, September 15, 2008

Our Weekend vacation

Yeah, I know it's been a while since I've updated my blog..... "Deal with it!"

We took Chris and his Fiance, Shannon to the Louden race.... Thanks to Hurricane Ike, we got soaked in the morning, but the weather cleared just in time for the race to begin. The gods were kind......

I have to say that Vermont and New Hampshire have the most beautiful scenery! We left Albany on route 7 through Troy, then Bennington, Vermont, and into New Hampshire all the way on route 9 into Nashua, New Hampshire. The towns were so "quaint," and made me think of my hometown, Oneonta, New York.

Needless to say, a great time was had by all!

You can either "click" the Blog title, or copy and paste the link below to see how much fun we had!

http://www.photoshow.com/watch/VZ4wr7Rk

No comments: