Monday, September 14, 2009

My Latest Offering

I've had the "bestest" Summer ever! I spent the majority of the season at our "Summer Palace," in Clayton, New York. I gardened on a grand scale. I stitched. I tried my hand at a bridal cascade, a head dress, boutonnieres and a Matron of Honor corsage. I even COOKED! Just ask my neighbors! In all, it was a wonderful Summer. I think I'll do it again next year! lol
Here is some of what I accomplished......

Arizona Blanket Flower
Photobucket

Butterfly Flower
Photobucket

I had to trim my Bleeding Heart 3 Times! This is after the second "trim."
Photobucket

This picture doesn't do justice to my Canna Lillies..... They were the prettiest shade of "dusty rose...."
Photobucket

I had Peonies, too! lol
Photobucket

I'll get back to you on my other "exploits" from my Great Summer Adventure later.....
Enjoy!
Barb

1 comment:

Tanya Willis Anderson said...

Those are gorgeous flowers!! I hate when summer ends.

Tanya