Thursday, December 09, 2010

There are HOW many days till Christmas?

Oh, Good Word! Somebody stop the clock! I need more time!I'm not RE-ady!

I've been so absorbed in "Life" that there is no way I'm going to do Christmas! Could we postpone it until.... May or so?

Lots of "stuff" is going on around here. Much of it is really important, too. We've had a wedding.... Well, it happened in July, but the after-effects linger.

There will be a "move" on the day after Christmas, too! It's a cross-country event that takes my Grandsons on a new adventure! I'm so happy for them, and and trying my darn-dest to view it in only the "positive." Yeah, right.

I've stitched up a storm, and at some point you'll see it, too! All this, and more.

I really need to get my "Act" together....

Merry Christmas to all, and to all a good..... whatever!

No comments: