Tuesday, December 14, 2010

The Storm of the Century

"Whoooooshhhhhhh".... "Howllllll".....Why do most of these things seem "over-blown?" (No pun intended!) All I've heard about for the last 3 days is that the "horrible storm" that brought the Mid West to it's knees was headed for my front door! I rushed around like a crazy woman buying food, and battening down my hatches. For what? For a measly 2" of the white stuff last night. It would appear that TSOTC (note the acronym, here), Part 1, never materialized. That dern Lake Ontario with it's 40 degree temps, just couldn't "do" it. Now..... NOW.... we all sit, watching every snowflake fall, wondering if Part 2 will materialize.... Yeah... "Don't go anywhere.... don't DO anything, just in case.... " Sheesh! Doesn't the weatherman understand that it's almost Christmas? I have shopping to finish.... more food to buy.... "STUFF" to do!

I'm tired.... I think I'll go take a nap, and then stitch for a bit.

Later!

1 comment:

Sweet Sue said...

Hey Friend, thx for stopping by! FYI-your comments are defaulting to *no reply*. Can be changed by editing your profile if you're interested, see my blog post 12/27/11 if you need help it:)