Wednesday, March 21, 2007

I'm an Airhead?


Your Element Is Air




You dislike conflict, and you've been able to rise above the angst of the world.And when things don't go your way, you know they'll blow over quickly.Easygoing, you tend to find joy from the simple things in life.You roll with the punches, and as a result, your life is light and cheerful.You find it easy to adapt to most situations, and you're an open person.With you, what you see is what you get... and people love that!


I included the link on the right..... I just "stumbled" upon these little "ditties" from another Blogger..... I hope you enjoy them as much as I do! Sometimes it's hard to answer the questions..... I think I know how the answer will "look" on my profile, but I'm trying to be blatently honest. After almost 56 years on this earth, I figure I have nothing to lose, right? LOL

3 comments:

Pam Seavey Schaffner said...

Hey, thanks for the link to Blogthings. As a fairly new blogger, I'm discovering new things everyday. Pam

Cindy said...

Are you asking? I have known you're an Airhead for about 56 years! Cute post.
Love you

Barb's Mindless "Meanderings" said...

SISTERS...... can't live WITH them, and can't live without them!
Thanks, Sis!
Barbara