Friday, March 09, 2007

My Irish Lassie -Happy St Patrick's Day!




Since it's almost St Patrick's day, I thought I'd bring out a little something that I did a while ago. About 4 years or so ago, I decided to do a project for each Holiday. Now, mind you, I hadn't cross stitched in y-e-a-r-s! I found a book in the "bargain book box" at P & C Grocery store, and off I went (with Michele's help, of course) to buy Aida, thread, and because my needles were rusty - new needles! I never dreamed that after I got 4 different colors of green, and 3 different colors of white and off white, that I would still be looking at "half-stitches" and "quarter-stitches," too! That'll teach me to be headstrong!

My "can-do" spirit took over, and low and behold, here she is! Remind me never again to try quarter stitches on Aida!!! LOL

Enjoy!

No comments: