Thursday, November 30, 2006

For Miss Laura

"Mea Culpa, Mea Culpa!!!!" Gad Goodfry, I forgot to mention that on our little shopping spree to the "Nort Country," that Miss Laura also bought Diamond Glaze!!!! OH! I just remembered that she bought ear muffs at Herb Philipsons, too!!!!!! Whoop-tee-do! There! Take THAT, you! You'd better watch out, or I'll tell Mr YMCA where you live! He'll ride his bicycle over to your house and show you what's in his backpack! I'll bet HE has lots of rubber and paper in there.... Yup... I betcha he does!

2 comments:

looseends said...

Do you know how strange your going to look next time I strap you to the back of my car on our next journey together. Heck, I will even buy you breakfast beforehand!! Don't worry friends of Barb...I won't get her scuffed up too much. By then, the hard-packed snow will absorb some of the bumps!!! FYI..... I installed a "Mr. YMCA Invisible Fence". He can't make it within 50' of the house otherwise he is zapped and magically appears in your bedroom. I designed it that way! Ingenious!!!!!!!!! I love me!

Barb's Mindless "Meanderings" said...

Oh, dear..... I've created a "Comment Monster".....LOL
Barb