Thursday, November 23, 2006

Happy Thanksgiving!


Blessed Thanksgiving to everyone. I'm especially thankful this year to have our Son, Chris, at home with us today. As everyone knows, he's had a rough few years, and it looks like he's on the road to Recovery at last. Thank you, everyone for your prayers. The results can be found in my eyes. Bless you!

Thanksgiving dinner is at the Lake Shore this year. We'll be doing the "Does this fit?" in the parking lot again! One of these days, I'm going to take pictures of all of us "exchanging" shirts, suit jackets and sweaters in the back seats of cars. It's such a "hoot!" Here we all are..... at the Swanky Country Club.... trying on each others clothes in the parking lot! Get the picture?

I finished "Can you Spy...." this week. I have to say that I'm not pleased with the colors. I knew it would be on the "dull" side for my taste, but this is REALLY washed out. I'm thinking that a nice "crackle" paint frame might help brighten it up. Check out the pic, and see what you think?

Actually, the pic sharpens up the colors nicely..... it really doesn't look that good in "person." LOL

Now, I'm on to making Christmas ornaments. I can't say too much about them, except that they "whip up" nicely, one ornie per day. This will be my first attempt at creating my own cording..... I hope that twisty cording thing works! LOL

No comments: