Monday, November 27, 2006

Monday, Monday.....

Good title for a song, huh?

The weather isn't bad for the end of November, either. I saw somebody mowing her lawn yesterday! Sure beats shoveling snow, right? If you live in Syracuse, you get used to our quirky weather. The "tag line" around here is "Wait 5 minutes, and the weather could change!" It comes from living so close to Lake Ontario.

I'm still working on ornaments, and I have to tell ya' that it's been a "slow-go." I spent the better part of Saturday just gluing stuff. Today I'm going to learn how to use that thing that makes cording..... This should be interesting.

Last night, I got out my Russian Punch needle kit, and started to learn..... What a mess I made! I'm now busy weaving fibers back together to try to salvage the stupid thing! It took over an hour just to figure out how to hold the stupid needle without cutting the material...... There are parts of it that are just shredded. Not good! Maybe I should just stick to plain old cross stitch!

The good news for today is that there's no rain or snow predicted! Whooo-hoooo!
Later......

No comments: