Tuesday, November 28, 2006

The Great Shopping Extravaganza with Laura!


Okay! So Laura had never been to The Dragonfly. I try to "enable" every stamper that I know to try it once. Just ask my cousin Janet! This is a pic of my "stash" from today. I really n-e-e-d-e-d another piece of rubber (yeah right!). So, I bought 4! Then I was "enabled" into buying some paper..... well.... it WAS marked down to 10 cents a sheet, ya' know! Who can resist another stamp pad, either..... oh, shut up, John!!! The Glaze pens jumped into the basket when I wasn't looking..... well.... sort of. Okay, okay..... I'll shut up, now! Watch your Christmas cards for the finished display!
Oh! Did I mention that Laura bought a resin bag? BIGGGGGGG time spender, My Friend!

1 comment:

looseends said...

Let's get something straight here Missy. Your cheap friend also bought DIAMOND GLAZE and you conveniently forgot about our escapade to Watertown!!! Of course, I didn't buy anything else! Why would I when you have everything I need. I just come over to your pad and help myself. Isn't that what friends are for? The "horny mints" are delightful. I hope I am on your list for one of them. Yup, I know I haven't put my tree up in 3 years, but who's counting????